- Chapala Pulusu : Pulusu is a gravied preparation and chapala is fish. It is a fish gravy and is usually served as an accompaniment with steamed rice. Click here for its recipe
- Kodi Koora : Another gravied preparation this time using chicken instead of fish. Kodi is chicken in telugu language, the language spoken in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Click here for its recipe
- Telengana Rasam : It is a soupy preparation which is served as an accompaniment to steamed rice. Soup is usually drunk seperately, a rasam is a deviation from soups by having more spices. Click here for its recipe
- Billavakka : A deep fried snack prepared using rice flour. Click here for its recipe
- Saboodana Vada : Saboodana is otherwise called sao in hindi and javvarisi in tamil. A batter of saboodana is deep fried and called vada. This is served as a snack with accompaniments like chutney. Click here for its recipe
To view all the popular dishes and recipes you can visit by clicking here
Alternatively you can choose to visit the blog - http://telenganafood.blogspot.com
Next blog we will see dishes from the travancore cuisine...