- Hyderabadi Biryani : Spelt Biryani or Biriyani is a rice preparation using, again reiterating it being influenced by Mughalai Cuisine. Highly flavoured and rich preparation of rice which leaves your toungue craving for more. Click here for its recipe
- Haleem : Is a very important dish prepared using minced meat. No meal in Hyderabad or mughalai cuisine lays lesser importance to this dish, every mean features this dish. Click here for its recipe
- Mirchi ka Salan : Considered an accompaniment to any rice preparation, this dish features as a pre-requisite to a meal. Prepared using chillies (Ofcourse milder ones) and is a gravy. Click here for its recipe
- Hyderabadi Fish : A fish preparation hyderbad(mughalai) style. Click here for its recipe
- Chicken Korma : A gravy prepared with chicken as its main ingredient. Also served as an accompaniment to breads and rice preparations. Click here for its recipe
You can also view all of the popular dishes and recipes of the hyderabadi cuisine by clicking here
You can alternatively visit the blog at http://hyderabadi-food.blogspot.com/
Next post we will visit the land of the gods, "Gods own country". We will see a few dishes of the malabar cuisine.