Ingredients you would need
1 no - Avocado
1 no - Onion(cut into medium sized pieces)
4 nos - Green chilly
1 clove - Garlic
1 tsp - Oil
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp - Tamarind
1/4 tsp - Mustard
- Heat a tsp of oil in a kadai and sauté onions and green chillies till they become golden brown.
- Add the tamarind and fry for few seconds. Once the mixture cools nicely, grind it along with peeled garlic and salt without water.
- In the meantime, peel the avocado and mash it.
- Again heat 1 tbsp oil and splutter the mustard add the ground mixture and mashed avocado to this and fry for about a minute.
- Garnish with cilantro. Healthy Avocado chutney is ready to serve
Leave your comments, for me to be motivated!!
What is an Avocado?