2 Cups - Broccoli florets
1 ½ cup - Mayonnaise.
1 cup - Cheddar cheese (Shredded).
1/2 cup - Parmesan cheese (Shredded).
4 nos - Green onions sliced.
2 tbsp - Dijon mustard.
¼ tsp - Ground red pepper.
3 tbsp - Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Steam the broccoli for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Place the florets in a baking dish.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, mustard and ground red pepper.
- Spoon over florets in the baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Want more such recipes, subscribe to World Cuisines by Email
Suggested Reading :
Broccoli the vegetable
Cream of Broccoli - Soup